Clinical Sound Therapist & Meditation Facilitator
Poonam has been meditating and combining various techniques of complimentary healing since the year 2005. The various therapies she is an expert in are:
- Professional Clinical Sound Healing – certified through The International Academy of Sound Healing
- Clinical Hypnotherapy – certified through California Institute of Hypnosis, USA
- Counsellor – certified through Oxford College, UK
- Meditation Facilitator – core team member of Panchgani Writers Retreat
- Reiki Healer
- NLP Master- certified with NFNLP- USA
- Crystal Healer
She has worked with drug addicts and alcoholics at a Pune de-addiction center – Aasra and completed observations with a top Pune Cardiologist, studying and understanding illness and its effect on the human mind. All this culminated into a book called “not just The Small Book of Meditation” published in 2014 in India (Omji Publishers, New Delhi) and USA (Ravenswood Publishing, NC). The book is a gentle guide with a step-by-step approach to meditation, with various meditations and life’s lessons written by her and is well received, available on Amazon as well as on Kindle.
Using sound healing coupled with her knowledge of above mentioned healing therapies; she has successfully worked with and helped:
- Patients battling addiction, depression, anger and stress
- Students struggling with self-esteem and confidence
- Couples with relationship issues
- Patients with all kinds of physical disease, aches/ pains
She has conducted sound healing sessions and meditations at Illuminations, Pune, Dr Jain’s Clinic, Pune, Param Yoga Centre, Pune, The Integral Space, Mumbai and Awaken, Mumbai and has also conducted workshops on stress and anger management for the students and has worked as faculty at Symbiosis International, a leading college in Pune.
Her talents go beyond the spirituality and her photographs, art works and poems have been published in 3 books called: ‘Resonating Strings’, ‘Resonance’ and ‘Colours of Refuge’, all published in New Delhi, India.