Biometric Aptitude Test Report generated by Mind Matrix is the most accurate and up-to-date report being the most advanced version as it includes 21 ngerprint patterns analysis with NGF and PI values along with other manual interventions based on the source “Fingerprints and Behavior” for increasing analytical accuracy. We are able to provide this report through our research team and collaborations with Asian Dermatoglyphics Research Centre and Centre for Multiple Intelligence and Dermatoglyphics.
A comparison of left and right brain hemispheres
Distribution of Multiple Intelligences
Neocortex regional functions and intelligence weightage
ATD perspective and Brain Body Coordination
Innate Personality Traits and Communication Character
Preferred learning styles
Courses and Career recommendation chart
In the earlier days, American doctors discovered a strange case where a baby is born without brain the disease was coined by name “anencephaly”. In anencephaly, many times with absence of brain even the fingerprints were missing. Cases like this had been repeated. Neurobiologists have uncovered that our fingerprint development is closely associated with that of the neocortex.
Professor Penfield, a Canadian neurology expert, published a chart correlating the brain and various bodily functions. This chart too mentions a relationship between fingerprints and the brain. A Japanese medical expert too has indicated that fingerprints form a relationship with the brain hemisphere. Therefore, this study has now been used in many fields.
Dermatoglyphics Analysis is an integration of neuroscience, medicine, genetics, psychology and behavioral science and it is based on the formation and the amount of ridges present on the nger prints. Fingerprints are usually formed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo. They begin to develop in the embryo in the 13th week, and are completely formed by the 24th week. It is closely related to the infant’s brain development.
The distribution of prints is considered to represent brain cells’ proportion and distribution in each of the brain lobes. Experts who study dermatoglyphics believe that ngerprints (dermatoglyphics) were marks of embryonic nerves, which may reect one’s genetic potential. Statistics show that the accuracy rate of dermatoglyphics analysis can be up to 90%.
Palmistry or Chiromancy involves the divination of future events through the interpretation of the concave furrows of our palms. However, these lines on our palms are always shifting and changing over time. On the other hand, Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Assessment is the science of comparing, analyzing, and classifying the patterns of skin and ridge counts of each person’s ngerprints.
Research papers and reports by numerous scientists have stated that the human brain is closely related to ngerprint patterns. With computers, we can now analyze the brain’s composition, organization, learning styles, Multiple intelligences and personality types
This particular analysis does not tell one’s future, rather gives a comprehensive insight into one’s innate intelligence distributions, potentials, preferred learning and communication styles. Most importantly, the information given via a dermatoglyphics report will not change with age, unlike the lines used by fortunetellers.
Dermatoglyphics refers to the branch of science which studies the patterns of skin (dermal) ridges present on human ngers, toes, and the soles. The study is important because each individual’s dermatoglyphics pattern is unique and unalterable. Dermatoglyphics Pattern remain unchanged throughout the life of an individual. Both the
nervous system and the skin have a common origin from the ectoderm in the embryo, so that any upset during this
period will be reected on the nervous system and epidermal ridges.
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligences Assessment technique has been developed by scientists and research experts from World renowned universities and is based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Neuroscience. The study of Dermatoglyphics is more than 200 years old. In former USSR, it was used to nd talented sportsmen for Olympic Games of 1970’s. As it turned out, the USSR took home 50 gold medals in 1972 and 125 in 1976. By the 1980’s, China had also adopted the Russian method.
Although the term “dermatoglyphics” was coined by Cummins and Midlo (1926), dermatoglyphics as a scientic discipline began with the publication of Purkinje’s thesis (1823) and Galton’s classic book, “Fingerprints” (1892). Even though the primary object of Galton’s studies was to develop a personal identication system, he investigated the biological variation as shown by ngerprints, the unchangeable characteristics of the ngerprint patterns.
Over 750 research papers available on the internet have added valuable insight and information to Dermatoglyphics and Dermatoglyphics analysis, while also validating the immersive research that has gone into the same. Adding to those are thousands of satised clients who can elaborate on their experience to further verify the analysis. Many research papers have elaborated on the link between ngerprint patterns and different diseases and psychological conditions. Further studies aroused educators’ interest in establishing a link between ngerprint pattern distribution and innate intelligence potential distributions.
Reference book for a detailed study on Dermatoglyphics:
FINGER PRINTS, PALMS, AND SOLES
An Introduction to Dermatoglyphics- Edited by Harold Cummins, PH.D., Charles Midlo, M.D., New Orleans August 9, 1943
Our competent user interface, “AR MINDS’ which enables our Research Team to analyse ngerprints and complete the process in 24 to 48 hours. The report is mailed to the client within 2 to 3 working days followed up by the counseling session with the Certied Dermatoglyphics Consultants based on the availability of the client.
This most important step in the process includes Certied Dermatoglyphics Consultants who interpret the Report Readings and provide end to end solutions based on Psychomotor exercises, NLP Coaching and Behavioural
DMIT report is useful for all age groups (3 years and above ) and covers the following parametres
Children (Age group: 3 years to 12 years )
- Whole Brain Development based on neocortex functionalities
- Identify his/her innate abilities
- Identify best learning style for him/her
- Tailor-make your child’s learning programs
- Improve the relationship between parents and children.
- Use the right parenting/ teaching style
- Select Activities based on their innate abilities and Multiple Intelligences
For Students (Age group: 13 years to 17 years)
- Understand your analytical and creative mind
- Allocation of various abilities based on your brain lobes’ strength
- Multiple Intelligences Distribution Personal Quotients – IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
- MI and its sub-abilities to improve on your weaknesses
- ATD perspective and Learning Sensitivity
- Learning Communication Character
- Personalize your extracurricular activities based on MI
- Career guidance based on your Multiple Intelligences
For Professionals (Age group: 18 years to 25 years )
- Identify and develop your core competencies.
- Identify the most suitable Management and leadership styles.
- Quotient proportion – IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
- Department suitability chart based on your MI
- Your Personality Types based on Holland’s Theory.
For Couples : (Age: 25 years and above)
- Improve relationships with your loved ones.
- Understand your partner’s Personality traits, Values and Characteristics.
- Recognize your loved one’s communication character.
- Develop understanding through better communication.
- Improve family relationships
- Reveal your hidden talents
For Corporates (Human Resource)
- Find the right person for the right job.
- Pre-employment screening.
- Discover employees’ potentials, maximizing efciency and effectiveness.
- HR training and development based on Abilities Evaluate your managers’ performances and core competencies
- Understand your employee’s Personal Quotients – IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
- Leadership Style
- Planning and execution style